Canva is an excellent tool for producing many types of graphic material, including eBooks. You can quickly and simply create an eBook using Canva that looks good and can be shared with others. Additionally, Canva’s extensive library of templates and tools makes it easy and enjoyable to create eBooks.
Create a free account on Canva.com first. After logging in, select “Create a design” from the menu. Pick “eBook” from the list of design options next. Select a template that you prefer. You can customize the template according to your needs and click the download button.
Let’s go into the specifics of how to use Canva to produce an ebook.
How To Use Canva To Make An EBook
The simple steps to effortlessly create an ebook using Canva are listed in this section. To learn more, continue reading below.
If you’d like more detailed instructions on the topic, check out this video below:
1. Open A New Account With Canva
The first step is to register for a new Canva account.
- Visit Canva’s official website.
- Select the “Create a design” option in the top-right corner of the page.
- Either create a new account using your information or register using a Google or Facebook account.
2. Decide On A Template
- Once inside Canva, browse the many eBook templates that are available.
- Choose the design that best fits your material from those available for everything from cookbooks to children’s stories.
- There is always the option to start from scratch by choosing the “Blank” template if you are unable to find a suitable template.
3. Add A Cover
Make sure your eBook’s cover is appealing and appropriate for the content; it’s possibly the most crucial aspect of the design.
- Just click on the cover picture if you’re using a template and add your custom image or graphic.
- If you’re beginning from scratch, select your image and upload it by selecting the “Add Photo” option from the toolbar.
- By selecting “Text” from the menu, you can also add headlines or subtitles to your cover.
4. Create Interior Pages
After creating the cover for your eBook, you should go on to creating the interior pages.
- Once more, if you’re using a template, just click on each page and make the required changes to the text and graphics.
- The “Add Page” button in the toolbar may be used to add fresh pages to your design if you’re beginning from scratch.
- By selecting the “Media” option in the toolbar, you can easily include multimedia components like music or video files.
5. Post And Distribute
It’s time to publish your eBook after you’re satisfied with its appearance! You have two choices provided by Canva: download your eBook as a PDF file or share it online with a specific URL.
- To download your eBook as a PDF, go to the top-right corner of the page and click the “Download” button, then choose “PDF.”
- Click the “Share” option to share your eBook online, then copy and paste the URL onto an email or social networking sites.
Canva provides users with simple-to-use tools to make interiors and covers for eBooks that appear professional without any prior design knowledge. This tutorial offers all the simple steps you’ll need to get started with your ebook if you’re unfamiliar with Canva.